Tirreno Black Flat Cap
Find your hat size
Measuring your head
You will need a tape measure and a mirror. Optional: Skip the mirror and use a friend. Place the tape measure around your head where the hat’s inner band will sit. Let the ends meet on your forehead. Make sure the tape measure is not too tight. Read the circumference from the tape measure.
Remember different hats sit differently on your head. You may even prefer to tilt your hat in a certain way. Measure so that your tape measure sits where the hat’s inner band will sit. Hats usually sit most comfortably about 1 cm above the ears.
If your head circumference is in the lower end of a size interval, a pair of hat sizers will ensure a snug fit.
- If you have no tape measure, you can use a piece of string and a ruler.
- If you have a hat that fits you well, you can measure the inner band of the hat, where the dome and the cylinder meet.
- In stock – Shipping SGD 8 - Free over SGD 105
- Shipping SGD 8 - Free over SGD 105
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Cotton crown conforms to the shape of your head
- Cotton lining offers great comfort and fit
The flat cap is a classic form of men's headwear that can be traced back to the 14th century! This black version is a wardrobe essential. Both the exterior and the lining are made with 100% soft cotton ensuring the perfect fit and ultimate comfort. Thoughtfully crafted in Italy.
Corresponds to the presentation.
The product was as expected
I'll know when I've used it for a while
Delivery in 3 days, an excellent product!
It’s the 3rd time I bought something from you and all items had very good quality. They are elegant and comfortable.
satisfaction with the purchase
Very good quality, although I ordered the right size, it was unfortunately about 1 cm too big, so a tip from me, order one size smaller. Otherwise a top product.
Yes, it is elegant